News :: Cleo Clarify 5.1.20 Studio and Server Released :: August 22, 2022
Monday August 22, 2022
Errors :: Logs Directory Missing During Windows Service Install
Wednesday August 03, 2022
Tips :: Clarify 5 Server Install :: Windows Service
Friday July 29, 2022
QRG :: Migrating From Clarify 4 to Clarify 5
Sunday July 24, 2022
QRG :: Using Clarify Methods to Repeat Logic in a Ruleset
Thursday July 15, 2021
EBIFour.com Cleo News Clarify 5.0.9 Released
Cleo Clarify 5.0.9 Studio and Server Released :: April 30, 2020
Cleo Clarify 5.0.9 was released wtih Ruleset and Connector updates. In additio to the updates several other fixes have been applied.
- Choice Label: An enhancement to the Ruleset editor now includes the “Choice” label, which helps you identify those rules which can incorporate the use of Switch Rules and Methods. This visual cue lets you know that a Switch Rule should be used – something that’s not always obvious.
- Faster Load time in Type browser: Types now load faster in the Ruleset editor.
- Amazon Connector fixes
- Shopify Connector fixes
- Magento Connector fixes
Note: The notes below are from Clarify's 5.0.9 Release
- Fixed an issue with the Shopify Connector and the GetOrderById Schema not matching with the correct response.
- Created adapter and monitor objects to connect to and integrate with IBM MQ.
- Updated the link to Solution Center Release Notes from Clarify Studio update.
- Several documentation updates, mainly around Application Connectors.
- Improved Read File Adapter performance with mounted EFS location.
- Several improvements made to the Onboarding API.
- Improvements made to reduce Cluster Nodes from stopping during a Server update.
- Fixed an issue that displayed expired license errors.
- Fixed an issue in which the receiver would get stuck due to failures on job processing.
- Fixed an issue in which “String Length” Business Process task outputs Integer data type instead of Long.
- Fixed an issue in which Web Service Provider Status codes were incorrectly overwriting other Status Codes.
- Fixed a bug in which the Run OS Command returned Null Storage Nodes.
Migration From Clarify 4
Note: There are no Cleo upgrade paths from Clarify v4 to v5.0. Existing projects (those created in Clarify v4) can be upgraded to work with Clarify 5.0.
By: Sean Hoppe on