Parsing delimiter (element) not supplied to Connector Error
We are processing inbound x12 EDI data in the Cleo Clarify Server.
During the inbound x12 EDI process we experienced an error where delimiter(s) were not identifiable.
Message ID: 78 - Target connector (com.extol.transformation.connectors.ConvertDocumentToEdi) started.
Message ID: 142 - java.io.FileNotFoundException: The requested file no longer exists.
Message ID: 173 - Parsing delimiter (element) not supplied to Connector com.extol.transformation.connectors.ConvertDocumentToEdi.
Primary:Parsing delimiter (element) not supplied to Connector com.extol.transformation.connectors.ConvertDocumentToEdi.
Process ID: 3547290
Issued by: com.extol.transformation.connectors.ConvertDocumentToEdi
Msg file: messages.emf
Issued on: Wednesday November 30, 2016 3:53:01.643 AM EST
There are multiple scenarios the above error could have occurred. With the help of Cleo support the following scenarios could cause the error.
- Missing the Source Context being mapped to the Transformation Ruleset
- Incorrect 997 Target Endpoint (Route) being mapped in the Acknowledgment
- Incorrect Validating Schema in the Acknowledgment
- Incorrect Target Connector in the Runtime tab of the Ruleset
- Incorrect Delimiters in Transformation Settings
- Incorrect Delimiters in Source Document
By: Sean Hoppe on