Introduction Webinar to Studio, Server, and Improved Performance :: October 15 2015
Jeff Inns and Tammy Moyer reviewed the new functionality and performance ehancements for EBI 4 EXTOL Business Integrator v4.1. Users will find EBI 4 to mirror the EBI 3 look and feel. However, significant back-end improvements were made to the engine.
The webinar covered:
- How EBI 4 improves throughput and stability for all server workloads
- How the new clustering option extends EBI scalability and enables high availability
- What new options are available for tuning EBI throughput, concurrency, and response
- How you can use the new Access Control feature to secure EBI administrative functions
- What steps are required to upgrade to EBI 4 from EBI 2 and EBI 3
Server Administrators can control access to the EBI 4 Server. Users can be assigned specific roles.
Users can receive inbound data via email body text or email attachments. Users will be able to interact with POP3 or IMAP server.
Users can see a great enhancement to the back-end server performance.
By: Sean Hoppe on