Clarify 4.7 :: Studio Fixes/Updates
- The ability to disable UNA creation in EDIFACT Enveloping (via the Envelope Settings) is now available.
- The default EDIFACT Enveloper is now set to Target Envelope: EDIFACT NG NUNA (No UNA, No Group).
- A new message (SEMDEC) has been added to the EDIFACT version 912 Standard.
- Enhanced field names and descriptions are available in the EDIFACT EDI Enveloper and EDIFACT Inbound Route for UNH and UNG EDIFACT Segments.
- Refactored Flat File connectors to address for various small bugs and overall v2 transformation engine performance.
- Flat File Record Groups can be better managed and defined from the Flat File Schema.
- Updated Help content includes information on recent enhancements, and also contains an alphabetical list of Business Process task descriptions.
To learn how to update Cleo Clarify Studio, CLICK HERE
By: Sean Hoppe on