Clarify Clusterting/Deployment Enhancements :: September 12, 2016
Cleo Clarify v4.5.1, for Server, was released and addresses the following issues:
Projects were incompletely deployed to a server and not displayed in the Projects view of the Admin Console due to an issue that occurred during the bundling process;
- Additional validation now occurs to address this issue.
- New error messaging and log entries identify when validation fails, and provide direction for troubleshooting.
- Server logging that compares deployed Projects with what is reported in the Admin Console.
- Increased Server Cluster stability, including the resolution of: Connection issues between nodes and “Random Access File” errors received during server start-up.
- Fixed an issue in which a Business Processes scheduled to run once daily was instead running once hourly.
- Fixed an issue which Regional/locale settings were causing server start-up to fail.
For more information, users can login to EXTOL/Cleo Customer Zone.
By: Sean Hoppe on