Tips :: Configuring Cleo Log of Warehouse to View Raw EDI Data
Monday February 17, 2020
Errors :: FlatFile Schema Element Not Found Error
Friday February 07, 2020
QRG :: Creating Database Monitors
Friday January 31, 2020
Tips :: Applying Trading Partners to Inbound 997s on Dashboard
Friday January 17, 2020
QRG :: When the Delete File Adapter Doesnt Work
Monday January 13, 2020
Cleo Clarify 5.0.3 Studio and Server Released :: October 22, 2019
Cleo Clarify 5.0.3 was released wtih XML updates, new standards introduced, NetSuite improvements and several other fixed.
In the past users, were only able to develop rulesets with a single input, and single output. With 5.0, users will be able to merge multiple inputs (sources) and multiple outputs (targets) in a single ruleset.
Below are some of the 5.0.3 upgrades .
XML Data Splitting Supported
- XML Data Splitting allows users to break-out XML documents into smaller fragments
- XMLData Splitter: This task takes an XML document and splits it into several fragments using a defined path to a specific XML element.
- Split Multiple Roots: This task splits a non-well-formed XML document containing multiple roots into a list of StorageNodes where each root is contained as a separate element.
- NetSuite Connector fixes
- Acumatica Connector fixes
New Standards Available
- NEDIFACT: 16B, 17A, 17B, 18A, 18B, 19A
- X12 Standards: 7030 and 7050
By: Sean Hoppe on