Tips :: Configuring Cleo Log of Warehouse to View Raw EDI Data
Monday February 17, 2020
Errors :: FlatFile Schema Element Not Found Error
Friday February 07, 2020
QRG :: Creating Database Monitors
Friday January 31, 2020
Tips :: Applying Trading Partners to Inbound 997s on Dashboard
Friday January 17, 2020
QRG :: When the Delete File Adapter Doesnt Work
Monday January 13, 2020
Cleo Clarify 5.0 Studio and Server Released :: August 1, 2019
Big improvements were announced with the release of Cleo Clarify 5.0 this week.
In the past users, were only able to develop rulesets with a single input, and single output. With 5.0, users will be able to merge multiple inputs (sources) and multiple outputs (targets) in a single ruleset.
Below are some of the 5.0 upgrades .
- StorageNodes can now be used within methods
- Methods now support Multi-Source/Target
- General editor improvements
Business Process Script changes
- New Business Process Script tasks and types
- Changes to V2 Business Process Script editor
- BPS control flow error handling improvements
By: Sean Hoppe on