QRG :: How-to Pad Leading Zeros to a String Value- V2 Java Ruleset
Wednesday November 20, 2019
News :: PSA on Cleo Clarify 5.0 Migration
Thursday November 14, 2019
News :: What is new with Clarify Studio Server 4.17.1
Monday November 04, 2019
QRG :: The Ultimate Cleo Clarify Clean Process
Saturday November 02, 2019
Tips :: ReplaceAll + Regex: Separate Numbers and Text
Thursday October 31, 2019
Cleo Clarify 5.0 Studio and Server Released :: August 1, 2019
Big improvements were announced with the release of Cleo Clarify 5.0 this week.
In the past users, were only able to develop rulesets with a single input, and single output. With 5.0, users will be able to merge multiple inputs (sources) and multiple outputs (targets) in a single ruleset.
Below are some of the 5.0 upgrades .
- StorageNodes can now be used within methods
- Methods now support Multi-Source/Target
- General editor improvements
Business Process Script changes
- New Business Process Script tasks and types
- Changes to V2 Business Process Script editor
- BPS control flow error handling improvements
By: Sean Hoppe on